Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4pm (GMT) – kids cooking
** SCROLL DOWN INGREDIENTS LIST and PREVIOUS EPISODES **
Each week me and the kids whip up simple meals that kids can get involved in – if mine are going to make a mess; yours might as well too!
Hope you enjoy! Theo x
Pop your email into the box below and we’ll keep you informed on our live cookalongs!
Live streamed on
Friday 29th May – Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
OUR 30th Episode!
Our Friday cookalongs have morphed into sweet Fridays; we always try to make something more of a treat on Fridays to celebrate the weekend, and this Friday is no different – this is our super easy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies!
- A glass of milk obviously!
What you need:
- 2 mixing bowls
- Baking tray, lined with parchment
- Hand whisk
- Pre-heated oven 180cFAN
- 2 cups flour (about 280g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth if you can get it, crunchy if not!)
- 200g butter (room temp)
- 200g brown sugar (or any sugar if you can’t get brown)
- Pinch sea salt
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 2 small/medium eggs
- Handful chocolate chips (or broken chocolate bar!)
Pop your email into the box below and we’ll be sure to email you each week with the ingredients!