EVA’S CHOCOLATE TIFFIN
I can’t take any credit for this one; Eva my daughter made us this chocolate tiffin the other day and we loved it so we’re sharing it with you!
- A glass of milk or cup of tea to wash it down!
What you need:
- 1 mixing bowl
- Bread tin or even a small cereal bowl
- 100g butter
- 25g soft brown sugar (or regular caster sugar)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (we use hot chocolate powder!)
- 4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 200g biscuits (rich tea, digestive, etc.)
- 100g raisins or any other dried fruit
- 200g milk chocolate
2 thoughts on “FRIDAY 24TH APRIL – EVA’S CHOCOLATE TIFFIN”
Love this recipe. So easy and so yummy. Everybody loved it!
That’s great! It’s my daughters recipe so I know she’ll be chuffed to hear you enjoyed it!