CHOC CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – OUR 30TH EPISODE!
I can’t believe this is our 30th episode!
Our Friday cookalongs have morphed into sweet Fridays; we always try to make something more of a treat on Fridays to celebrate the weekend, and this Friday is no different – this is our super easy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies!
Makes about 20
- A glass of milk obviously!
What you need:
- 2 mixing bowls
- Baking tray, lined with parchment
- Hand whisk
- Pre-heated oven 180cFAN
- 2 scant cups flour (about 250g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth if you can get it, crunchy if not!)
- 200g butter (room temp)
- 200g brown sugar (or any sugar if you can’t get brown)
- Pinch sea salt
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 2 small/medium eggs
- Handful chocolate chips (or broken chocolate bar!)