CHICKEN RAMEN SOUP
Who doesn’t love a decent ramen?! This soup is perfect even for fussy eaters; and I know my three love this. Today’s recipe is a real cheats, kid-friendly ramen soup. I’m doing mine as chicken ramen, but feel free to swap out the chicken for fish or vegetables to accommodate your dietary needs. Either way – it’s delicious!
- Nothing but chopsticks and lots of napkins!
What you need:
- Large saucepan
- Small saucepan
- Chopping board
- 2 stock cubes (we’re using chicken)
- 2 large chicken breasts (1/2 pp)
- 250g noodles (either rice noodles or egg noodles)
- 150g greens – bok choi, or spinach, or chard.
- small tin sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp dark soy
- Pinch sugar
- 1 clove garlic, very finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- OPTIONAL – 1 inch ginger
- OPTIONAL – 1 lime
- OPTIONAL – Fresh Coriander
- OPTIONAL – any other veg or bits you want to sneak in!
NOTE: you can swap the chicken for fish or vegetable and the stock cube for vegan version. You can really add whatever you want to this!