FOOL PROOF SPAGHETTI CARBONARA!
This satisfies even the most fussiest of eaters! We’re making a spaghetti carbonara but cheating a little from the uber traditional version to make it foolproof perfection!
Vegetarian option: simply leave out the bacon and swap for mushrooms and find a vegetarian hard cheese to replace the parmesan.
- Nothing! OK, maybe a side salad
What you need:
- Frying pan + spatula
- 350g spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
- 8 rashers of smoky bacon or lardons/pancetta
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 200ml single cream
- OPTIONAL – sliced mushrooms