FRIDAY 8TH MAY – KIDS COMPETITION WINNER DINNER!
OUR YOUNG SUPERSTAR ‘EMMA’S’ – BROCCOLI AND BACON PASTA!
This simple and delicious pasta recipe is the winning dish from ‘Emma N’ our Kids Draw a Dish competition winner!
We really like this recipe because its simple to make and I’m pretty sure it will be a big hit with the kids for their Friday night dinner!
What you need:
- Frying pan + spatula
- Chopping board +knife
- 300g penne pasta
- 8 rashers smoked bacon, sliced
- 1 broccoli head, broken into florets
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Splash olive oil
- 200g (approx) creme fraiche
- OPTIONAL – chopped parsley or tarragon for garnish
- OPTIONAL – chili flakes for adults if you like it hot!