HOMEMADE SAUSAGE ROLLS
One for the whole family! This is a great one with the only real cooking done at the end in the oven – until then it’s all about making them!!
- These are just so moreish! Goes great with simple dressed salad, however if you’re kids are like mine we’ll probably be serving these with baked beans and some peas!
What you need:
- 1 Mixing bowl
- Baking Tray lined with baking paper
- Rolling pin
- 1 packet puff pastry (400g)
- 500g sausagemeat
- Few tbsp flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- Optional – 1 apple, diced
- Optional – 100g cheddar cheese, diced
- Optional – fresh parsley, chopped
- Optional – fennel seeds or nigella seeds