Delicious seabass tray bake on a medley of green – the perfect, quick, healthy fish supper. I use seabass in this recipe, but it works equally as well with hake or any other sustainable white fish.
The secret is to include lots of butter and wine to create a delicious sauce; great for dipping bread into!
Sea bass tray bake recipe with citrus greens
Delicious and healthy sea bass tray bake recipe
- 4 skinned sea bass or any other white fish
- Handful fine beans, stalks trimmed.
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- Drizzle olive oil
- Splash of white wine
- Handful asparagus
- 2 cups petit pois
- 150g spinach
- 50g butter
- 2 lemons
- Step 1 Pre-heated Oven 200c FAN
- Step 2 In a roasting tray
- Step 3 drizzle a little olive oil, add the sliced garlic, fine beans, splash of wine and season and roast for 10 minutes.
- Step 4 Remove from the oven and fold through the rest of the vegetables. Quarter both lemons and squeeze the juice into the tray, dropping in the used lemons also. Season, for with half the butter and place the fish on top.
- Step 5 Drizzle a little more olive oil over the fish, season, and for each one with the remaining butter.
- Step 6 Roast bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Step 7 Serve the tray in its entirety on the table and let everyone help themselves – goes great with some fresh bread to mop up the juices!