This is my Orzo Paella recipe with seafood inspired by a traditional Greek Orzo recipe called kritharaki. This Greek orzo recipe originates from a humble Cypriot dish called ‘Kritharaki’ but I’ve added a few extras to create something new and utterly mouthwatering; an orzo paella (with a […]
Get more stuff
Sign up and get more recipes and updates to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy always
Recipes you might like
- How to make Pasta – homemade pasta recipe
- Chicken Livers Recipe – Fried Chicken Livers with Grand Marnier
- Courgette Chips (zucchini fries) – how to make the best courgette chips ever!
- Salmon Gravlax Recipe – How To Cure Salmon At Home
- Microwave Salmon – 3 minute Provence Peas & Salmon in the Microwave!
- Microwave Pancakes – 4 Pancakes cooked in 2.5 minutes simultaneously! Pancake Day Recipe
- Lamb Breast Recipe – Slow Roast Breast of Lamb
- Grilled Halloumi Green Lentil Salad for David Lloyd Clubs – Video Recipe
- Mild Curry Paste Recipe – super easy to make your own mild curry paste
- Brussel Sprout Recipes – How to cook Brussel Sprouts
- Cranberry Glazed Turkey Breast with Warm Christmas Salad Video | David Lloyd Clubs Food Series
american asian bake bbq beef breakfast cheese chicken chinese cool stuff david lloyd clubs dessert dinner dips dressing fish greek how to indian italian lamb lunch marinade masterchef mexican microwave news one pot pancakes pasta popup restaurant pork potato Press radio reviews rice Salad seafood side dish soup Theo travel TV vegetarian