Chexican food is the fusion of Mexican and Chinese cuisine and this stir fry recipe seriously hits the tastebud spot. Hot, sticky, smokey, crispy – what’s not to like?! This is my first Chexican recipe. Chexican food; the sweet and sharp of Chinese food combined with […]
Get more stuff
Sign up and get more recipes and updates to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy always
Recipes you might like
- Corned Beef Hash | My Recipe For Corned Beef Hash with Baked Eggs
- Salmon en Croute Recipe – Salmon Parcels with some va va voom!
- Potato Bake Recipe with Pancetta, Thyme, Garlic and Lemon
- Asian Fish Soup | Salmon Soup Recipe with Lemongrass and Ginger
- Thai Beef Salad | Summer of Love Thai Beef Salad Recipe
- Microwave Pancakes – 4 Pancakes cooked in 2.5 minutes simultaneously! Pancake Day Recipe
- Lamb Breast Recipe – Slow Roast Breast of Lamb
- Grilled Halloumi Green Lentil Salad for David Lloyd Clubs – Video Recipe
- Mild Curry Paste Recipe – super easy to make your own mild curry paste
- Brussel Sprout Recipes – How to cook Brussel Sprouts
- Cranberry Glazed Turkey Breast with Warm Christmas Salad Video | David Lloyd Clubs Food Series
american asian bake bbq beef breakfast cheese chicken chinese cool stuff david lloyd clubs dessert dinner dips dressing fish greek how to indian italian lamb lunch marinade masterchef mexican microwave news one pot pancakes pasta popup restaurant pork potato Press radio reviews rice Salad seafood side dish soup Theo travel TV vegetarian